We are once again seeing all patients, but at a limited capacity.
Please bring a mask with you to your appointment if at all possible.
Memphis and Shelby County is continuing to phase into reopening during the Covid-19 outbreak. MECA is continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) protocol to best ensure the health and safety of our patients and employees:
• MECA physicians and staff wear masks at all times while in the clinic.
• Patients are asked to bring a mask and wear it while in the building.
• After checking in, patients are asked to wait in the car until it is time for testing or their exam.
• Family/guests are asked to remain outside unless the patient needs assistance.
• Everyone’s temperature is checked on entering the building. If anyone has a temperature, has been in a Covid infected area in the last 14 days, or has been in contact with anyone that has a confirmed diagnosis of coronavirus, they are asked to reschedule their appointment.
• If and when appropriate, the doctor may decide to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
• We are continuing to reschedule surgery for patients whose surgery was postponed earlier in the spring due to the quarantine.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience as we navigate our clinic reopening. As always, our physicians are on call 24 hours a day. If you have a need or concern, please call our office at 901-767-3937